Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Plans

I just thought I'd drop in and share what I have planned for this little blog in the future. Well, over the weekend I finally completed both Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King on the PS2 and Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion on the PSP, so expect reviews for both of those. You can also expect a review of Metroid Prime Pinball for the DS, and a feature on the Wild Arms series, including my first impressions of Alter Code F and Wild Arms 4 (it's too early for full reviews).

I won't make any promises about when exactly you can expect to see these articles but I hope to get them all done and dusted with the next week or so.

Before I go, I recently discovered the wonders of RetroGaming Radio, a monthly web based show hosted by Shane R. Monroe. While my opinions differ quite strongly in certain areas (he loathes turn-based console RPG's, whereas I absolutely love them as I'm sure you can tell), on many other topics we are on the same wavelength. He also has a new project on the way which is very exciting - Dual Screen Radio. a new show devoted to the amazing Nintendo DS. I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: