Tuesday, January 07, 2014

The YouTube Channels

Hi! It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here, but that will start to change soon.  Over Christmas I was lucky enough to be able to purchase the Hauppauage HD PVR Rocket, which means I'm now able to capture high quality footage of Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U games (PlayStation 2 will come later, I need to buy a bit of equipment for that first).

What this means is that I will be making my own video reviews and Let's Play videos.  The plan is to play through a game, all the while capturing the footage, then write my review as I normally would and post it on the blog.  After that, I will then use my written review as the basis of the video review, edit together the more interesting bits from what I've captured and add that to the review page as well.

The Let's Plays are bit more straight forward to set up as they don't require a lot of editing, just time for me to play the game whilst nattering into a microphone, and then time for YouTube to upload them all.  Speaking of which, I've started one already for Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, which you can watch below!



No comments: